Jointed Lure XL with Nase Fish Skin
This big wood musky lure is a completely handmade unique masterpiece, and is the only existing one in the world with these features: shape, weight, swimming action, hand painting, fish skin. Its body is elaborated from durable poplar wood; what is more, it is covered by real fish skin from Nase fish. To ensure its excellent swimming action, it has been tested in a river, under the influence of the natural water and environment.
Due to its natural appearance and lifelike swimming action, it is highly effective for the catching of big predatory fish in freshwater. Fishing with it is a real pleasure, which will help you increase your catches and enjoy fishing even more.
Size: 18 cm / 7.09"
Weight: 38 g / 1.34 Oz.
Skin: Nase fish.
Diving depth: about 2 m / 6.50'.
Best suitable for muskie fishing, as well as for catfish and pike.
Highly effective for casting and trolling.
Out of stock
16 other products in the same category:
To achieve the ultra-high quality and catching ability of the Realwobbler lures the following were necessary:
- Over 17 years of experience in their creation
- Over 28 years of fishing experience and getting to know the habits of fish
- Creating more than 300 lure models and fishing with them
- Constant research and innovation
You will receive this lure in a beautifully customized wooden box, which makes it the perfect gift for all fishermen who are passionate about Spinning and Trolling fishing.
Together with the fishing lure, you also receive two sets of treble hooks:
- Weak Hooks that are intended to be used to explore unknown fishing places. If the fishing lure gets stuck on an object in the water, you can pull strongly on the fishing rod until the hook turns upright and permits you take the fishing lure out. These hooks are appropriate for catching fish of 4-5 kilograms or even more. In addition, they are well suited for novice fishermen.
- Strong Hooks that are suitable for well-known fishing spots, and for the catching of trophy fish.
Realwobbler recommends using both sets of hooks in order to minimize the risk of losing the fishing lure in the water.
Moreover, Realwobbler advises having a lure retriever with you in case your lure gets stuck in the water. It can help you retrieve the lure.
In addition, you can use a leader wire, so that fish with teeth don't bite through your line. This will help prevent your bait from getting lost.